This Master List of 75 Toddler Meals is full of healthy and easy breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner recipes for your little one! Most of these recipes can be made in 5-30 minutes, are freezer-friendly and have allergy modifications. Great for toddlers 1-3 years old!
Healthy Toddler Meal Ideas
Feeling stressed 😰 about what to serve your toddler? Are you short on time ⏰ and not sure what your toddler might actually eat? Do you need some fresh ideas 💡 for new recipes?
Then this is the right place for you!
I’ve compiled over 75 meals that are completely toddler-approved!
That’s right – I’ve tested them for you, so you won’t have to! Over the years, I’ve tested out hundreds of recipes on my daughters when they were toddlers and preschoolers and these 75 recipes were clearly the winners 🥇 because they still love eating them to this day!
I’m not sure it’s okay to call your kids 👭 your test subjects🧪.. but we are just going to go with it👍!
In this post, you will find:
- Tips for Making Easy Toddler Recipes
- Helpful Feeding Tools
- Toddler Breakfast
- Toddler Lunch
- Toddler Snacks
- Toddler Dinners
- Toddler Desserts
Tips for Making Easy Toddler Recipes
- Freezer-Friendly: a great way to make feeding your toddler super easy is always to have a stash of toddler-approved meals in the freezer. If there are any leftovers, I will place them in the freezer for a later meal. This works great for muffins, waffles, meatballs, chicken nuggets, etc. Basically, anything you can find in the grocery store’s frozen section can be frozen with your own homemade recipes. You can also make a double batch of your kiddo’s favorite recipes so you can have a backup plan when life gets crazy (or toddler gets demanding;).
- Make Once – Serve Again: if you are making a bigger or more time-consuming meal (anything over 30 minutes for dinner), it’s a great idea to save the leftovers and use those in another toddler meal. You can serve the same meal or use parts of the meal in another meal altogether – chicken can be added into cheese quesadillas, pasta can be served with a different sauce, soup can be served with different sides like grilled cheese or turkey sandwich or used as a sauce for pasta or rice.
- Quick Toddler Meals: a key way to not lose your mind is to always have a list (and the ingredients) for a quick meal for toddlers. Print out or make a list of these easy breakfast, lunch, and dinner ideas and keep them on hand for when life is super crazy and your toddler needed to eat 10 minutes ago.
Helpful Toddler Feeding Tools
Made in 10-minutes or less
Made in 15-minutes or less
Make Once – Serve for Multiple Meals
Great for On-The-Go Snacking
Loaded with Fruits or Veggies (or both:)
Made in 30-Minutes or less
Make Once – Serve for Mulitple Meals
75 Toddler Meal Ideas: Broccoli Egg Cups
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk – regular, almond, coconut, hemp, etc
- 1/2 cup broccoli chopped
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste optional
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Line 8 muffin tins with silicone muffin molds or generously spray to prevent sticking.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together.
- Add in the broccoli, cheese, salt and pepper and stir until combined.
- Pour the egg mixture into the muffin tins until 3/4 the way full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until eggs have set and the cheese is golden brown