This Master List of 75 Toddler Meals is full of healthy and easy breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner recipes for your little one! Most of these recipes can be made in 5-30 minutes, are freezer-friendly and have allergy modifications.
Healthy Toddler Meals
Feeling stressed 😰 about what to serve your toddler? Are you short on time ⏰ and not sure what your toddler might actually eat? Do you need some fresh ideas 💡 for new recipes?
Then this is the right place for you!
I’ve compiled over 75 recipes that are completely toddler-approved!
That’s right – I’ve tested them for you, so you won’t have to. Over the years, I’ve tested out hundreds of recipes on my girls when they were toddlers and preschoolers and these 75 recipes were clearly the winners 🥇 because they still love eating them to this day!
I’m not sure it’s okay to call your kids 👭 your test subjects🧪.. but we are just going to go with it👍!
What is your toddler eating these days? I’d love to hear in the comments below 👇!
best toddler feeding products
Tips for Making Easy Toddler Recipes
- Freezer-Friendly: a great way to make feeding toddler super easy is to always have a stash of toddler-approved meals in the freezer. If I have any leftovers I will simply place them in the freezer for a later meal. This works great for muffins, waffles, meatballs, chicken nuggets, etc. Basically anything you can find in the frozen section of the grocery store can be frozen with your own homemade recipes. You can also make a double batch of your kiddo’s favorite recipes so you can have a backup plan when life gets crazy (or toddler gets demanding;).
- Make Once – Serve Again: if I am making a bigger meal (anything over 30 minutes for dinner) I will always save the leftovers to use for another toddler meal. You can serve the same meal or use parts of the meal in another meal altogether – chicken can be added into cheese quesadillas, pasta can be served with a different sauce, soup can be served with different sides like grilled cheese or turkey sandwich or used as a sauce for pasta or rice.
- Quick Toddler Meals: a key way to not lose your mind is to always have a list (and the ingredients) for a quick meal for toddlers. Print out or make a list of these easy breakfast, lunch and dinner ideas and keep them on hand for when life is super crazy and your toddler needed to eat 10 minutes ago.
Made in 10-minutes or less
Made in 15-minutes or less
Make Once – Serve for Multiple Meals
Great for On-The-Go Snacking
Loaded with Fruits or Veggies (or both:)
Made in 30-Minutes or less
Make Once – Serve for Mulitple Meals
More Toddler Recipes
- 15 Smoothies for Toddlers + Kids (Healthy + Delicious)
- 68 Preschool and Kindergarten School Lunch Ideas
- 6 Healthy + Fun Toddler Lunch Ideas
Broccoli Egg Cups & 74 More Toddler Meals
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk – regular, almond, coconut, hemp, etc
- 1/2 cup broccoli chopped
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste optional
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Line 8 muffin tins with silicone muffin molds or generously spray to prevent sticking.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together.
- Add in the broccoli, cheese, salt and pepper and stir until combined.
- Pour the egg mixture into the muffin tins until 3/4 the way full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until eggs have set and the cheese is golden brown