These Turkey + Carrot Roll-Ups are an easy and healthy lunch for kids and toddlers! A fun lunch made with whole wheat tortillas, turkey, hummus and shredded carrots. Great toddler lunch for home or packed for school or a playdate!
Turkey + Carrot Roll-Ups
An easy and playful way to serve hummus and carrots in toddler’s lunch.
You can serve these at home or they are great in packed lunches – for all of those park playdates, outdoor adventures or school lunches.
Made with whole wheat tortillas, turkey, hummus and carrots, these roll-ups are as healthy as they are tasty.
REASONS TO LOVE THESE Turkey + Cheese Roll-Ups for Toddler:
- healthy and delicious
- nutrient packed meal for toddler
- great for lunch at home or packed lunch for playdate or school
- full of protein and whole-grains for growing kids
- dairy and nut-free
- can be made gluten-free with a GF tortilla
More Kid + Toddler Lunch Ideas that you will love:
- 12 Healthy Toddler Lunch Ideas
- 36 Healthy School Lunch Recipes
- 10 Allergy-Friendly School Lunches
- 10 Easy + Healthy School Lunches for Warm Weather
- Kale + Spinach Quesadilla for Toddler + Kids
IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE, LET ME KNOW! I WANT TO SEE YOUR YUMMY CREATIONS! SNAP A PIC AND SHARE IT HERE ON PINTEREST
Turkey + Carrot Roll-up
large whole wheat tortilla
- 2 tbsp hummus
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 3-4 slices turkey deli meat
- Place the tortilla on a cutting board.
- Spread the hummus over the entire surface of the tortilla.
- On the bottom 2/3 of the tortilla, sprinkle the carrots. Pat down to make them stick in the hummus.
- Lay the turkey lunch meat over the carrots, but avoid the top 1/3 of the tortilla.
- Starting with the bottom of the tortilla, with the carrots and turkey, tightly roll the tortilla all the way to the top. The top 1/3 section of hummus will act like glue to help the tortilla stay in place.
- Cut into 1-inch sections.