Little Foodie: Baby Food Recipes for Babies and Toddlers with Taste
This playful baby food cookbook helps parents prepare a culinary adventure for the newest eater in the family.
Baby food chef and founder of the beloved blog Baby FoodE, Michele Olivier, shows you how to make delicious, healthy food for your baby and toddler—regardless of how much time you have (and how little sleep you’re getting). From first purées to toddler finger foods, these dishes have everything your little foodie needs to grow into a grown-up palate.
Roll up your sleeves and start thinking beyond the baby food aisle, with:
- Over 100 Baby Food Recipes transitioning your little ones from purées to solids, with indications for age
- Helpful FAQ for all stages of infancy and toddlerhood concerning nutrition and eating habits
- A How-To Overview covering everything you need to know about making baby food
…we love Olivier’s depiction of a foodie superhero – an adventurous eater who isn’t afraid to at least taste everything, and her cookbook features awesome tips for turning your tiny taster into a true food lover. Why You Should Buy It: Olivier recognizes that parents need to eat too, and includes fun drink pairings for the grown-up set. It’s truly a cookbook for the whole family.— Red Tricycle
Little Bento: 32 Irresistible Bento Box Lunches for Kids
Your challenge: Packing a healthy lunch for your picky little eater. Your solution: The bento box!
Little Bento is your ultimate bento guide to planning, preparing, and assembling yummy, wholesome, easy bento box lunches that your kids will actually eat. Say “buh-bye” to the stress of getting your kids to eat, and “hello” to the deliciously simple bento box with:
- Over 100 seasonally-inspired bento recipes and 32 photos of fully-assembled bento boxes for easy guidance
- Expert guidance from mom, food blogger, and bestselling author of Little Foodie, Michele Olivier, who shows you how to make balanced bento meals using the #1 selling kids’ lunch box
- A weekly bento meal planning worksheet with helpful tips for planning your bento lunches in advance
- Quick reference bento ingredient lists assist in making safe decisions for food sensitive or allergic eaters
Trust me when I tell you, Little Bento is going to change your lunch game! This will revolutionize your lunch; whether you need to pack a lunch for school, day trips, the office, or simply need some inspiration for when you’re at home. You NEED this book.—Toddler and Toast blog