These Easy Blender Spinach Pancakes are a great way to get spinach into baby and toddler. They are also allergy friendly (GF, NF & DF), made in a blender, freezer-friendly and perfect for baby-led weaning. Basically they are the boss of pancakes!
Spinach for baby! 🍃
Spinach for toddler! 🍃
Spinach for preschoolers! 🍃
Spinach for kids! 🍃
I just feel the need to shout this one from the roof tops!
Especially because kids of all ages will eat spinach this way!
There are a lot of ❗️☝️ up there, just shows how much I love this pancake recipe! 😉
Getting spinach into little one’s diets can be a tough challenge for most parents, as most kiddos aren’t open to shoving leafy greens directly into their mouths.
Leafy spinach – Touch for Young Kids to Eat
Blended Spinach in Pancakes – Fun Green Food that all Kids will Love
But if you blend spinach into delicious, and easy to make, pancakes then watch out.. your baby, toddler and even kid will loose their minds!
For babies – they will not even notice the color difference and will just love to eat homemade and warm pancakes.
For toddlers – even the pickiest of toddlers will usually fall for pancakes that you magically turn green. Or you can call them pop-eye pancakes, dinosaur pancakes or we call them Gekko pancakes from the character in PJ Masks. Just think of a character or toy that your kids likes that is green and go with it.
For preschoolers and kids – older kids are usually a little easier to get to eat new things and I have found they love when you change up their ‘normal’ foods in appearance or shape.
Whatever age of kid you serve these pancakes to, they will devour these spinach🍃 pancakes right before your eyes!
Reasons to Love These Easy Blender Spinach Pancakes for Baby + Toddler
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free (perfect to send to preschool or school)
- Made in the blender in less than 5 minutes
- Perfect for all ages 6 months and up (I even eat these!)
- Great for Baby-Led Weaning
- Freezer-Friendly for those crazy busy mornings
How to Serve These Easy Blender Spinach Pancakes for Baby + Toddler
- Classic style – cut into chunks and served with maple syrup and fresh berries
- Bagel & Hemp Sprinkles – Smear with whole fat cream cheese and sprinkle with hemp seeds (serve whole or in chunks)
- PB&J Sandwich – take one pancake and spread with your favorite jam, then take another pancake and spread with a nut or seed butter or your choice, press two pancakes together and serve as a sandwich. Great for preschool or school lunches.
- Dipping Fun – cut pancake into long strips and serve with some yogurt (thinner yogurt works better for this recipe) to dip the pancakes in. I also serve this with a side a fruit the kids can dip in the yogurt as well.
How To Make Easy Blender Spinach Pancakes for Baby + Toddler
MORE RECIPES YOUR BABY OR TODDLER WILL LOVE:
- What My Toddler Eats in a Week
- 15 Healthy Finger Foods for Toddlers (that they will love!)
- Spiced Blender Pancakes for Baby + Toddler
- 3 Green Smoothie Freezer Packs for Toddler
- 8 5-Minute Applesauce Combos for Toddlers + Kids
IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE, LET ME KNOW! I WANT TO SEE YOUR YUMMY CREATIONS! SNAP A PIC AND SHARE IT HERE ON PINTEREST
Tools to Make This Recipe