This Taco Tuesday Dinner is a great way to enjoy your favorite dinner of the week as a family! This meal is perfect for baby-led weaning or the finger food stage. Great for 9+ months and older!
Don’t forget about baby’s dinner on your favorite meal night of the week – Taco Tuesday! This flavorful meal is filled with your favorite taco flavors, only mini-sized for those little hands to be able to eat.
Reasons to Love Taco Tuesday for Baby + Toddler:
- great for 9+ months and up
- easy dinner idea for the whole family
- can be customized based on taste or allergy preference
- DIY meal – means everyone leaves the table happy
- perfect for picky-eaters
- great for baby-led weaning or the finger food stage
- healthy toddler meal – protein, veggies and healthy fats
- Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Dairy-Free (serve without cheese)
MORE BABY-LED WEANING AND FINGER FOOD RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE –
- The Ultimate Guide of Finger Foods for Baby
- 15 Healthy Finger Foods for Toddlers (that they will love)
- 4 Baby-Led Weaning Snack Food Ideas (easy & healthy)
- 6 Baby-Led Weaning Breakfast Ideas
- Spiced Blender Pancakes for Baby + Toddler
- Roasted Root Vegetables for Baby + Toddler
IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE, LET ME KNOW! I WANT TO SEE YOUR YUMMY CREATIONS! SNAP A PIC AND SHARE IT HERE ON PINTEREST
Taco Tuesday for Baby
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 lb lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup canned black beans rinsed
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/3 cup cheese shredded
- 1/2 avocado chopped
- 1/2 pepper chopped into strips
- 1/2 tomato finely chopped
- Heat olive oil in a medium pan over medium heat. Add in the turkey and cook until browned, stirring every couple of minutes to break up the bigger meat chunks.
- Add in the beans, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and water and stir until combined. Turn down heat to low and simmer for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off heat, and let turkey mixture cool slightly. Spoon turkey and bean mixture onto a baby-friendly plate and sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Serve with avocado chunks, pepper strips and tomato chunks or any of your favorite taco toppings.