These 74 Toddler Breakfast Ideas are the perfect healthy and easy recipes you need for busy weekday mornings! All of these recipes can be made once and served throughout the week, made in 5 minutes or they are freezer-friendly! Great for toddlers, kids and you!
74 Healthy Toddler Breakfast Ideas
Morning times can be rough when you have little ones🙇♀️.
Whether you are rushing off to preschool, work, a playdate or a fun adventure – getting out of the house with everyone dressed, teeth brushed, backpacks filled, lunches and snacks made and everyone fed a healthy breakfast can be an olympic sport 🥇
There usually isn’t enough coffee in the world to help you survive those crazy busy mornings! ☕️☕️☕️
But I want you (and me) to crush those mornings and go for the gold!
Below you will find 74 amazingly easy, healthy and delicious toddler breakfast ideas!!
These recipes can be made once and served throughout the week, made in 5 minutes-or-less or they are freezer-friendly!
All of these breakfasts were made for toddler and kids but they were also made for you! Yes you! So you can make them for your toddler and have breakfast for yourself as well. Mind you, breakfast might be in the car between applying mascara and drinking coffee, but it’s a healthy breakfast nonetheless😋!
Tips on Making and Serving Toddler Breakfasts
- Prep Ahead – To save your sanity during the busy weekday mornings – prep one or two breakfast recipes that can be stored in the fridge or freezer on the weekend. That way you can just heat and serve without much thought. This, this, this and this are some of our favorite freezer-friendly recipes.
- Picky-Eaters – For picky eaters, try sneaking in veggies and fruits into a smoothie. When my kiddos were going through their picky eating phase, I called smoothies “milkshakes” as well as I added in a generous amount of honey or maple syrup so the would be sweeter. I also poured the smoothie into stainless steel cups with lids so they couldn’t see the color of them. Yes, I was tricking them into thinking smoothies were milkshakes and was adding in extra sweetener but they devoured cups full of spinach, beets, cauliflower and kale.. so I’m calling it a win. They now drink normal smoothies without the arm-twisting.
- One Breakfast for the Entire Family – Make one breakfast for baby, toddler, kids and you! I developed these breakfast recipes for toddlers and kids, but I eat them as well! One meal for the whole family! So don’t think that you have to make an extra meal just for yourself. I do usually add sriracha, butter or syrup to my portion depending on what the recipe is.
Here are our favorite toddler breakfast ideas – all 74 of them 😉
More Toddler Recipes You’ll Love
- 20 Healthy Toddler Meals
- 14 On-The-Go Healthy Snacks for Kids
- 15 Healthy Muffin Recipes for Baby + Toddler
- 8 5-Minute Applesauce Combos for Toddler + Kids
- 3 Healthy Trail Mixes for Kids