This Peach + Vanilla Baby Food Puree recipe is so delicious that you will want to share it with baby! Smooth and creamy, this homemade baby puree delivers big on taste with naturally sweetened peaches and flecks of vanilla bean. Great baby food for 4 months and up – stage 1 baby food.
REASONS TO LOVE THIS PEACH + VANILLA BABY FOOD RECIPE:
- easy to make – 2-ingredients
- healthy – full of nutrients for growing baby
- baby food for 4 months and up – stage 1 baby food
- great with your favorite homemade baby cereal
- smooth and creamy
SUPER TIP FOR THIS PEACH + VANILLA BABY FOOD RECIPE:
Be a foodie role model for baby – this puree is great to eat alongside baby right from the start. This peach puree is wonderful served over Greek yogurt for a yummy breakfast or snack for both you (I like to add some chopped nuts and granola to mine) and baby.
MORE Baby Food RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE –
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Make and Serve Homemade Baby Foods
- 15 Stage One Baby Purees (that actually taste delicious)
- 7 Organic Starter Baby Purees for Under $20
- Top Tools for Making Baby Purees
- Apple Baby Puree – 3 Delicious Ways
- 12 Budget-Friendly Homemade Baby Food Purees (75% Savings on Store-Bought Brands)
IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE, LET ME KNOW! I WANT TO SEE YOUR YUMMY CREATIONS! SNAP A PIC AND SHARE IT HERE ON PINTEREST
Peach + Vanilla Baby Food Puree
- 3 fresh peaches or 1-12 ounce bag frozen peaches
- 1/2 vanilla bean pod or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean extract
- 1/4 cup of water
- If using fresh peaches, peel and pit the peaches.
- Cut the vanilla bean pod in half and then slice open lengthwise. Take the back of your knife or spoon and scrape out all of the vanilla bean, reserve.
- In a medium saucepan, add the peaches and heat over medium-low heat for 5 minutes (10 minutes if frozen).
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the peaches to a blender or food processor, leaving excess water in the saucepan. Add the vanilla bean and puree until smooth.
NEW TO MAKING PUREES?
THEN CHECK OF MY GUIDE ON WHICH KITCHEN TOOLS YOU ACTUALLY ARE GOING TO NEED TO MAKE THE CREAMIEST AND SMOOTHEST BABY PUREES. HINT, IT’S NOT MANY!