This Mango + Mint Baby Food Puree recipe is a delicious first puree for baby! A smooth puree with a bright and fresh taste. Great baby food for 4 months and up – stage 1 baby food.
REASONS TO LOVE THIS MANGO + MINT BABY FOOD RECIPE:
- easy to make – 2-ingredients
- healthy – full of nutrients for growing baby
- baby food for 4 months and up – stage 1 baby food
- great with your favorite homemade baby cereal
- smooth and creamy
SUPER TIP FOR THIS MANGO + MINT BABY FOOD RECIPE:
This mango recipe is also a great first finger food for baby. Simply heat a mango for 5 minutes as directed above, add mint and chop into small pea size chunks. This will store for 5 days in the fridge or 2 months in the freezer. I store my small finger foods in ice cube trays just like purees, popping out 1 cube and defrosting when I need some fast finger foods.
MORE Baby Food RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE –
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Make and Serve Homemade Baby Foods
- 15 Stage One Baby Purees (that actually taste delicious)
- 7 Organic Starter Baby Purees for Under $20
- Top Tools for Making Baby Purees
- Apple Baby Puree – 3 Delicious Ways
- 12 Budget-Friendly Homemade Baby Food Purees (75% Savings on Store-Bought Brands)
IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE, LET ME KNOW! I WANT TO SEE YOUR YUMMY CREATIONS! SNAP A PIC AND SHARE IT HERE ON PINTEREST
Mango + Mint Baby Food PureePrint Pin Rate
- 4 fresh mangos or 1-12 ounce bag frozen mangos
- 3 mint leaves finely chopped
- 1/3 cup water
- If using fresh mangos, peel and pit the mangos.
- In a medium saucepan, add the fresh or frozen mangos and water. Heat over medium-low heat for 5 minutes (10 minutes if using frozen).
- Transfer all ingredients to a blender or food processor and puree for 1-2 minutes or until smooth.
NEW TO MAKING PUREES?
THEN CHECK OF MY GUIDE ON WHICH KITCHEN TOOLS YOU ACTUALLY ARE GOING TO NEED TO MAKE THE CREAMIEST AND SMOOTHEST BABY PUREES. HINT, IT’S NOT MANY!