This 5-minute Mango Baby Food recipe is a great way to introduce baby to the magical taste of one of the worlds healthiest fruits – MANGOS! Bonus that it is a no-cook, one-dish, easy-peasy puree for you to make!! Baby food recipe for 4 months and up – stage 1 baby food!
Mangos are nicknamed ‘the king of fruits’ due to their immense health benefits. They are loaded with fiber, iron, vitamin B6, A and C and are rich in potassium, magnesium and copper which help aid digestion, promote a healthy heart, helps with brain function, boosts immunity and aids in cancer prevention.
WOW! All of that 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼from eating a mango!!
Double score that this amazing fruit is also beyond easy to make into a tasty puree for baby!
Honestly, the easiest way to make a mango baby puree is to simply smash some really ripe mango up with a fork and serve to baby.
1-minute baby food recipe for the #win!
But of course, we need to gussy it up a little more because baby deserves a meal that is out-of-this-world amazing. By taking 4 more minutes (which is being generous because I was drinking coffee and talking to my mom while making this puree) to prepare this tasty recipe for baby you will be making hands-down one of my girls all-time favorite purees.
It’s simple, don’t worry.
We start by adding one chopped ripe mango into a blender. Then we are going to add in a banana for not only extra potassium and fiber but also for an extreme amount of creaminess. Then in goes a pinch of nutmeg for an added earthy and slightly spicy taste. Just a pinch is all we need.
Then we blend it up and serve the creamiest mango-licious baby puree that ever was.
No joke, both of my girls would literally lick their plates when I made this for them when they were babies. To this day, they will still devour this puree as a snack when I pour it into a couple of reusable pouches along with a big spoonful of plain Greek yogurt.
It’s truly a royal puree for any age 👑
Reasons to Love this Mango Baby Food Recipe:
- easy to make – 3-ingredients
- healthy – full of nutrients for growing baby
- baby food for 4 months and up – stage 1 baby food
- great with your favorite baby cereal
- four month baby food puree (or stage one puree)
MORE RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE –
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Make and Serve Homemade Baby Foods
- 15 Stage One Baby Purees (that actually taste delicious)
- 7 Organic Starter Baby Purees for Under $20
- Top Tools for Making Baby Purees
- Apple Baby Puree – 3 Delicious Ways
- 12 Budget-Friendly Homemade Baby Food Purees (75% Savings on Store-Bought Brands)
IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE, LET ME KNOW! I WANT TO SEE YOUR YUMMY CREATIONS! SNAP A PIC AND SHARE IT HERE ON PINTEREST
5-Minute Mango Baby Food Puree
- 1 large ripe mango Deseed, peel and roughly chop
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- Place the mango, banana and nutmeg into a blender or food processor and puree for 1 minute or until completely smooth. If your mango is not ripe enough, you might need to add in up to a 1/4 cup of water while blending to get the right consistency.