Chunky Peach, Raspberry + Quinoa Baby Food Puree
This Chunky Peach, Raspberry + Quinoa Baby Food Puree is a crave worthy puree that baby will love. Packed with fiber, vitamin A and C, calcium, iron and folate this chunky puree will be a hit anytime of the year. Great for baby 6 months and up – either Stage 2 or Stage 3 baby food.
Almost 4 months into this 2 kid thing and I am still trying to figure it all out, it’s like a large floor puzzle that you know all fits together but you lost the picture and are left scratching your head trying it fit it all together piece by piece.
One thing that is really stumping me [please let me know if you have any ideas here] is when you go to the grocery store, where do you put both the toddler and the baby? Right now, I put Frankie in her carseat and in the main basket while Ellie still likes to sit in the top basket. So this arrangement works out great except then you don’t have anywhere to put the food. I try to shove all the food around the sides of the carseat but that only works for the small stuff. Yesterday, I ended up just putting a carton of eggs, salad mix and carrots ON TOP of Frankie [who was sleeping and didn’t seem to mind a bit].
It’s a mess.
As we are walking the grocery store and I am desperately trying to figure out what I forgot to put on my list that I thought I would just remember, Ellie starts going crazy. Like really crazy! Like screaming and pointing and laughing and almost dragging the cart with her. I look over to see what the big deal was and there they were – a couple of rouge peaches hanging out, just waiting for us to grab them up. They looked lonely and I was willing to let them come home with us and be our friends.
I am still not sure if I should be impressed or sorry that I have made my little one such a food freak.
But have no fear, you do not need to have a food freak, ripe peaches or raspberries to make this puree. Frozen peaches and raspberries will work just fine. Packed with fiber, vitamin A and C, calcium, iron and folate this chunky puree will be a hit anytime of the year. I make no promises that this delicious mouth candy puree will not turn your little one into a little food freak.
Have a great weekend!
MORE BABY FOOD RECIPES
- 18 Stage 2 Baby Food Purees (that your baby actually eat!)
- 12 Budget-Friendly Baby Food Recipes
- 9 5-Minute Baby Food Purees
- Homemade Quinoa Baby Cereal (2-Ingredients)
- Spinach + Apple Baby Food Puree
- Sweet Potato Baby Puree – 3 Delicious Ways
- Pumpkin + Yogurt + Prune Puree
- Pumpkin + Yogurt + Prune Puree
- Banana + Tofu + Pear Puree
Get the recipe: Chunky Peach, Raspberry + Quinoa Baby Food Puree
- 1 cup peach slices, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup dry quinoa
- 1 cup water
- In small sauce pan, over high heat bring water and quinoa to a boil. Turn heat to medium-low and add peach slices, stir then cover. Let simmer for 10 minutes, add raspberries, stir then cover. Let simmer for an additional 5 minutes or until quinoa is cooked and all of the water has evaporated.
- Let cool slightly, then transfer all ingredients into blender and pulse a couple times until you achieve a chunky puree. You may also puree for 1-2 minutes for a smooth puree.