Sweet Potato Baby Food Puree – 3 Delicious Ways! By using sweet potatoes as the base ingredient, you can easily add in a couple of other simple ingredients to the sweet potatoes to get 3 different homemade purees for baby.
Sweet Potato Baby Food Puree – 3 Delicious Ways
A few months ago, I did an Apple Baby Puree – 3 Delicious Ways post, and you guys loved it!
So I finally got around to doing another version of that popular post – this time I’m bringing on the Sweet Potatoes!
Sweet potatoes are one of my favorite vegetables to make into scrumptious purees for baby.
Reasons to Love Sweet Potatoes for Baby:
- Sweet potatoes are a nutrient dense root vegetable
- They always blend into a super creamy and smooth puree
- Sweet potatoes are tasty enough to hold their own yet they are flexible enough to be able to play well with other fruits and vegetables so you can make countless combination purees with them
- You can get sweet potatoes cheap and they are easy to find at almost any grocery store
- They are loaded with important nutrients to help baby thrive – fiber, manganese, calcium, iron and vitamin A and C which help boost brain function, vision health and helps develop a strong immunity.
Below you will find 3 of my all-time favorite sweet potato purees for baby!
- Sweet Potato + Banana and Cinnamon
- Sweet Potato + White Beans and Beets
- Sweet Potato + Carrots + Cauliflower with Chia Seeds
You can make each of these baby purees in roughly 15 minutes and if you make them all, you will have over 60 ounces of delicious baby purees to last you through the month.
Feeling overwhelmed – If you are just starting out on your baby food making journey, here is The Ultimate Guide on How to Make and Serve Homemade Baby Food to help you get started.
MORE Baby Puree RECIPES
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Make and Serve Homemade Baby Food
- 15 Stage One Baby Purees (that actually taste delicious)
- 9 5-Minute Baby Food Purees (Fast, Healthy & Homemade)
- 7 Organic Starter Baby Purees for Under $20
- Top Tools for Making Baby Purees
- Apple Baby Puree – 3 Delicious Ways
- 12 Budget-Friendly Homemade Baby Food Purees (75% Savings on Store-Bought Brands)