These Cheesy Broccoli Quinoa Bites are an easy + healthy lunch for toddler! This lunch is packed with essential nutrients for growing tot, but in fun mini bites that are cheesy and delicious! Your toddler will love these!
Cheesy Broccoli Quinoa Bites for Toddler
This handheld meal is a fun way to serve broccoli to your toddler.
You can chop the broccoli into teeny-tiny pieces for a picky eater or you can chop it into larger pieces for those adventurous kids that love broccoli.
Great for lunch at home or packed into a lunch box for a school lunch or playdate.
Anyway you serve them, these cheesy bites are going to be a hit with your tot!
REASONS TO LOVE THESE Cheesy Broccoli Quinoa Bites for Toddler:
- healthy and delicious
- nutrient packed meal for toddler
- great for lunch at home or packed for a playdate or school
- full of protein and whole-grains for growing kids
- nut-free and gluten-free
- can be made dairy-free with df cheese
- fun way for toddlers to eat their veggies
MORE KID + TODDLER LUNCH IDEAS THAT YOU WILL LOVE:
- 12 Healthy Toddler Lunch Ideas
- 36 Healthy School Lunch Recipes
- 10 Allergy-Friendly School Lunches
- 10 Easy + Healthy School Lunches for Warm Weather
- Kale + Spinach Quesadilla for Toddler + Kids
IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE, LET ME KNOW! I WANT TO SEE YOUR YUMMY CREATIONS! SNAP A PIC AND SHARE IT HERE ON PINTEREST
Cheesy Broccoli Quinoa Bites
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup broccoli finely chopped
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray or line a mini-muffin pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- Fill each muffin cup by dropping in two tablespoons of the quinoa mixture into each muffin cup, pressing down the mixture.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Let cool slightly and serve.