8 Baby-Led Weaning Meal Ideas for Baby + Toddler
These 8 Baby-Led Weaning Meal Ideas for Baby + Toddler are going to be a big hit in your house! These meals are perfect for baby-led weaning, finger foods for baby or as toddler meals. Great lunch and dinner ideas for the whole family! Great for 9 months and up.
Scratching your head and wondering what’s for dinner?
Look no further!
These 8 delicious meal ideas are great for baby, toddler, kids and adults alike.
Healthy, versatile, fun and above all else they taste good!
Reasons to LOVE these 8 baby-led weaning Meal ideas for baby + toddler:
- great baby food for 9+ months and up
- perfect for baby -led weaning or the finger food stage
- family-friendly – the whole family will love them
- easy dinner ideas
- healthy baby and toddler meals
- nutrient dense for growing kiddos
- most can be customized for family preferences and allergy concerns
- can be made for lunches or dinners
- leftovers can be packed for a school lunch
- great toddler lunch and dinner ideas
Who to Serve these 8 Baby-Led Weaning Meals to:
- baby’s 6-9 months and up that are doing baby-led weaning – all of these meals are great for baby to eat and explore on their own. Just make sure to cut the foods up into appropriate sizes for your babes age.
- baby’s 9 months and up that are in the finger food stage – these meals are full of flavor and are a great way to transition baby from purees to real foods.
- toddlers – all of these recipes are great toddler lunch or dinner ideas. They include meals for picky-eaters, vegetarians, kiddos with food allergies,
- family – these meals are great not only for baby and toddler, but also you! The entire family will love these meals and I even gave some ways in each recipe on how to spice the recipe up for bolder tastes.
An easy and healthy sheet pan meal for baby – tender seasoned chicken tenders with a side of roasted sweet potato chunks. A perfect meal to serve to baby as finger foods or to toddler with a fork.
This wholesome dish is made by tossing together your favorite pasta, a whopping 5 different veggies and a simple yet delicious basil dressing. Everything is the same finger food size for easy eating for baby.
These sweet potato boats are a family-friendly way to serve sweet potatoes to the entire family – including those picky eaters. Babies are happy because they can eat this dish with their fingers. Toddlers and picky eaters are happy because they can top their own boat with their favorite Mexican toppings. And adults are happy because they get to make one meal for the entire family that they can amp up with a spicy salsa, cream cheese and a squeeze of lime.
A thick and hearty bolognese sauce with added veggies is the perfect way to introduce this classic sauce to your baby. This sauce is versatile and can be served over your favorite pasta, brown rice, zucchini noodles or spaghetti squash.
This healthy version of the classic dish is filled with your favorite rice, a mix of veggies and a scrambled egg for some protein. You can use whichever veggies your little one prefers to make this dish and instant classic in your home.
This baby-friendly chicken quesadilla is amped-up with a secret ingredient – kale!
Don’t forget about baby’s dinner on your favorite meal night of the week – Taco Tuesday! This flavorful meal is filled with your favorite taco flavors, only mini-sized for those little hands to be able to eat.
These salmon bites are a great way to introduce salmon to baby or toddler in an easy-to-eat foolproof way. Salmon bites are covered with crispy breadcrumbs and flavored with a big pinch of dried herbs, then baked until crispy golden brown. Serve with steamed vegetables and your babe’s favorite dipping sauce for a new baby-approved meal.
MORE BABY-LED WEANING AND FINGER FOOD RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE –
- The Ultimate Guide of Finger Foods for Baby
- 4 Baby-Led Weaning Snack Food Ideas
- 6 Baby-Led Weaning Breakfast Ideas
- Curry Pasta Salad for Baby + Toddler
- Spiced Blender Pancakes for Baby + Toddler
- Rainbow Peppers + Feta Quiche for Baby + Toddler