Yogurt Unicorn Bark (toddler + kid favorite)
This Yogurt Unicorn Bark is an easy and healthy frozen treat to make with your toddler or kids! Filled with wholesome ingredients along with a pinch of magic✨!
Yogurt Unicorn Bark
Sometimes you just need some sprinkles and a little magic to get you through the day ✨!
This Yogurt Unicorn Bark is a fun and easy recipe to make with your toddlers or kids and uses only 3-ingredients!
I’m not sure if it’s a good or bad thing that this amazing bark only takes 5 minutes to make before you pop it into the freezer to get all icy cold. That means you have like a zillion and half more hours in the day to have to entertain the kiddos🤪.
I will say that breaking and eating this delicious bark is a fun project that will bring a little sunshine and love into your day.
And because we are all entering a new era of parenting.. it’s COMPLETELY okay to serve this yogurt bark for breakfast, snack, lunch AND even dessert. And all in one day, if that is what it takes to make it through the day.. cuz let’s face it, you have enough on your plate to deal with this month.
Reasons to Love this Healthy Unicorn Bark
- packed with protein
- easy to make – less than 5-minutes
- loved by all ages – toddlers, preschoolers, kids and adults
- fun frozen treat
- easy recipe toddlers and kids can help make
- can be made with dairy-free yogurt
Cooking with Kids
This is a great easy recipe to have your toddler or kid help with! They can help with all of the steps of this recipe and really the only hard part is having to wait for the yogurt to freeze.
You can also show them the video (above) so they can get a visual on how the recipe comes together.
Here are some ways they can help:
- Measure 1/2 cup of yogurt into 3 separate bowls.
- Squeeze a couple of drops of plant-based food dye into each bowl.
- Mix the food dye into each yogurt.
- Drop the yogurt into a baking dish in any order they prefer.
- Swirl the yogurt colors together.
- Add the sprinkles.
- Pop the baking dish into the freezer.
More Recipes to Make with Your Kids
- Kids in the Kitchen – Cashew Butter + Chocolate Energy Bites
- Almond Butter + Banana Toast with Hemp Sprinkles for Toddler
- Cooking with Kids – Spinach Basil Pesto
- Rainbow Fruit Skewers with Lemon Honey Yogurt Dip (kid + toddler favorite!)
Get the recipe: Yogurt Unicorn Bark
- Line a 9×9 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Divide the yogurt into 3 separate bowls.
- In one bowl, add 4-6 drops of red or pink food dye to the yogurt, stir until completely mixed.
- In another bowl, add 4 drops of red and 4 drops of blue food dye to the yogurt, stir until completely mixed. You can also use any color combinations you want with your sprinkles.
- Drop spoonfuls of the different color yogurts into the baking dish in a random fashion (see video for more guidance). Using a spoon, swirl the yogurts together and gently smooth out. You don't want to over stir or your colors will get completely mix together.
- Sprinkle the sprinkles on top.
- Place the baking dish in the freezer and let chill for 4 hours or until completely frozen.
- Once frozen, take the baking dish out of the freezer and break the yogurt pieces into hand size chunks. Serve and enjoy.