Sweet Corn, Squash + Apple Baby Food Puree
This Sweet Corn, Squash and Apple Baby Food Puree combination tastes so good I dare you to take only one bite for yourself! Filled with 3 wholesome ingredients, this puree not only tastes great but it is also loaded with essential vitamins and minerals to help baby grow big and strong.
Corn, Squash + Apple Baby Food Puree
This fun Fall inspired puree can be made in under 10 minutes and with only 3 wholesome ingredients – sweet corn, butternut squash and apples!
Thank you to Beech-Nut, one of my favorite brands of store bought baby food, for this amazing puree combination!
The best part, when served warm, this puree tastes just like homemade corn chowder.
It was so good, I didn’t want to stop taste testing it! Seriously, it was that good!
Nutrients in this Puree
This Corn, Squash & Apple Puree is filled with a wide variety of essential nutrients for baby, such as potassium, fiber, beta-carotene, vitamins A, C, B and E, and antioxidants.
How to Make this Baby Food Puree
- Prep: peel the squash and apples and roughly chop.
- Steam: place the squash in a steamer basket and steam for a few minutes.
- Add Ingredient: add in the apple and steam for a few more minutes.
- Add Ingredient: add in the corn and steam for a few more minutes.
- Blend: transfer all ingredients into a blender or food processor and puree until creamy and smooth.
This puree is so easy to make, you can make this puree on however little sleep you are running on these days!
More Baby Food Recipes
- 18 Stage 2 Baby Food Purees (that your baby actually eat!)
- 12 Budget-Friendly Baby Food Recipes
- 9 5-Minute Baby Food Purees
- Spinach + Apple Baby Food Puree
- Sweet Potato Baby Puree – 3 Delicious Ways
Get the recipe: Sweet Corn, Squash + Apple Baby Food Puree
- 2 cups sweet corn fresh or frozen
- 1 cup apples peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 cup butternut squash peeled and chopped
- In a medium saucepan, bring 2 inches of water to a boil. In a steamer basket, add in the butternut squash, cover, and steam for 4 minutes.
- Add the apples on top of the butternut squash, cover, and steam for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add the corn on top, cover and steam for an additional 2 minutes. Let cool slightly. Reserve the steamer water.
- Place all of the ingredients into the blender and puree for 1-2 minutes on high or until the puree is completely smooth. If puree is too thick, add in reserved steamer water, breast milk, formula or stock, a tablespoon at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
- Serve and enjoy!
Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Beech-Nut, but all of the opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Baby FoodE!