Have a Great Week!
I am packing it up for the next two weeks!!! That’s right, it’s time for our family vacation. We decided to nix the 6 day road trip and instead just fly to hubby’s parents house in Georgia, buuuuuttttt we are sneaking away for two nights to go visit Charleston. Since we have never been, please let me know what your recommendations are – as in where to drink, where to eat and what to see!
In the meantime, here are the top recipes from around the blog. When you are done making all of these, I will be back and relaxed and ready for some action:)
Top Baby Food Recipes:
- Apple + Spinach + Pea Puree
- Basic Chicken Puree for Baby
- Blueberry + Chick Pea + Rosemary Chunky Puree
- Peach Rice Pudding with Vanilla + Cinnamon
- Zucchini Puree
- Avocado + Pear + Kiwi Puree
My Favorite Summer Purees for Baby:
- Roasted Strawberry + Pear Puree
- Cherry + Basil Puree
- Peach + Cloves Puree
- Pit Fruit Perfection Puree
Top Toddler Recipes:
- Avocado + Blueberry Yummy Toddler Mini Muffins
- Butternut Squash ‘Mac and Cheese’
- Toddler Chocolate + Chia Seed Pudding
- Blueberry + Lemon Toddler Muffins
- Green Toddler Smoothie
My Favorite Summer Recipes for Toddler:
2 Comments on “Have a Great Week!”
You must enjoy a mule tour from Palmetto Carriage house and grab a drink at Henry’s on North Market!
Thanks for the suggestions! We made it out of Folly Beach for a 45 minute lunch and coffee stop on our drive home. We will for sure need to go back soon!!!