Healthy Strawberry Yogurt Dip for Baby + Toddler
This Healthy Strawberry Yogurt Dip is an easy snack dip for Baby and Toddler! Serve with their favorite finger food dippers for some snack time fun! Great for 9+ months.
Let your toddler have their fun and eat it to! Toddlers love to dip and this naturally sweetened dip is a winner.
Protein filled greek yogurt and cream cheese are mixed with strawberries in a simple dip that can be served with your toddler’s favorite fruit, crackers, pretzels or fruit skewers.
This dip is soooooo good that you will want to eat it too! I personally dipped chunks of pineapple and a few gluten-free graham crackers in this dip for a healthy dessert (along with a glass of sparking wine:).
Reasons to Love this healthy strawberry yogurt dip:
- great for baby-led weaning or the finger food stage
- protein filled snack dip
- can be served as a snack or used as a lunch side
- sugar-free! Naturally sweetened with strawberries.
- easy to make
- made with whole foods
- can be served with any dippers your baby or toddler likes
COOKING WITH KIDS
You can easily have your kids help you make this fruit dip.
- Toddlers can help measure and pour the ingredients into the blender.
- They can help put the lid on the blender and push start. Note: make sure to talk about not touching the blender blade while making something in the blender, as it can be sharp.
- Once blended, toddlers can help spoon the dip into a container.
- With help, they can place the dip into the fridge.
- You can pretty much let older kids make this recipe by themselves.
- They can pick out and measure all of the ingredients and help blend. Note: make sure to talk about not touching the blender blade while making something in the blender, as it can be sharp.
- Kids can spoon the mixture into a container and place in the fridge.
MORE BABY-LED WEANING AND FINGER FOOD RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE –
- The Ultimate Guide of Finger Foods for Baby
- 15 Healthy Finger Foods for Toddlers (that they will love)
- Baked Seasoned Tofu Nuggets
- Spiced Blender Pancakes for Baby + Toddler
- Golden Milk Waffles for Toddlers
IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE, LET ME KNOW! I WANT TO SEE YOUR YUMMY CREATIONS! SNAP A PIC AND SHARE IT HERE ON PINTEREST
Get the recipe: Healthy Strawberry Cream Cheese Dip
- 1/2 cup strawberries fresh or frozen and thawed
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup plain full-fat Greek yogurt
- Place all dip ingredients into a blender or food processor and pulse in 2 second intervals until strawberries are chopped and the dip is mixed.
- Spoon dip into a air-tight container and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to harden.
- Serve with your favorite dipping ingredients.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @babyfoode on Instagram and hashtag it #babyfoode!
This post was sponsored by Happy Family Organics – check out their amazing Learning Resources page that is filled with healthy recipes and meal plans for baby and toddler!