Warm Peach Chunks with Nutmeg (for Baby & Toddler)
These Warm Peach Chunks with Nutmeg are a perfect finger food for baby to enjoy the taste of summer! Can be served as a healthy baby or toddler snack, as a side for lunch or dinner or even as a dessert. Great for 6+ months and up.
Serve the taste of summer to baby – warmed chunks of peaches pair perfectly with a pinch of nutmeg for a naturally sweetened finger food for baby.
You can serve the peach chunks by themselves or add them to the top of yogurt, cottage cheese or smeared on top of a piece of toast to use instead of jam.
Reasons to LOVE these Baby-Led Weaning Warm Peach Chunks with Nutmeg:
- great for Baby-Led Weaning
- or great for the finger food stage
- full of nutrients for growing baby
- taste amazing – you will want to eat them as well!
- can be served for baby or toddler’s breakfast, snack, lunch or even as a dessert
- easy to make
COOKING WITH KIDS
You can easily have your kids help you make these peach chunks.
- Toddlers can help measure and pour the ingredients into the pot.
- They can pick out and measure all of the ingredients and place into the pot.
- Kids can help to cut the peaches into pieces.
MORE BABY-LED WEANING AND FINGER FOOD RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE –
- The Ultimate Guide of Finger Foods for Baby
- 15 Healthy Finger Foods for Toddlers (that they will love)
- Baked Seasoned Tofu Nuggets
- Spiced Blender Pancakes for Baby + Toddler
- Roasted Root Vegetables for Baby + Toddler
IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE, LET ME KNOW! I WANT TO SEE YOUR YUMMY CREATIONS! SNAP A PIC AND SHARE IT HERE ON PINTEREST
Get the recipe: Warm Peach Chunks with Nutmeg for Baby & Toddler
- 2 cups peaches peeled and sliced (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons of water
- In a small saucepan, place all of the ingredients.
- Cook on medium-low heat for 5-10 minutes or until peaches are warm and you can break them up with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Let cool slightly, chop into finger size pieces and serve.
This post was sponsored by Happy Family Organics – check out their amazing Learning Resources page that is filled with healthy recipes and meal plans for baby and toddler!