This Simmered Pear + Clove Organic Baby Food Puree recipe is super creamy and super delicious. A great first food for baby! Great baby food for 4 months and up – stage 1 baby food.
REASONS TO LOVE THIS ORGANIC Simmered Pear + Clove BABY FOOD RECIPE:
- easy to make – 2-ingredients
- healthy – full of nutrients for growing baby
- delicious and creamy
- baby food for 4 months and up – stage 1 baby food
- great with your favorite homemade baby cereal
- smooth and creamy
- organic puree on a budget
HOW TO MAKE THIS ORGANIC Simmered Pear + Clove BABY FOOD RECIPE:
- peel, core and roughly chop the pears
- place pears in a saucepan with water and ground cloves
- simmer for 12 minutes or until tender
- transfer to a blender and puree until smooth
- serve or freeze for later
MORE ORGANIC BABY FOOD RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE –
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Make and Serve Homemade Baby Foods
- Butternut Squash + Thyme Organic Baby Food Puree
- Broccoli + Chives Organic Baby Food Puree
- Organic Mango + Vanilla Baby Food Puree
- Green Bean + Coconut Oil Organic Baby Food Puree
- Simmered Organic Apple + Cinnamon Baby Food Puree
- Organic Sweet Potato + Mild Curry Baby Food Puree
IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE, LET ME KNOW! I WANT TO SEE YOUR YUMMY CREATIONS! SNAP A PIC AND SHARE IT HERE ON PINTEREST
- 6 medium organic pears roughly 2 pounds, peeled, cored and chopped
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- Place the pears, water and cloves into a medium-low saucepan and heat over medium heat until the water starts to boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer, covered, for 12 minutes or until pears are tender when pricked with a fork, stirring often. Let cool slightly.
- Transfer all of the ingredients into a blender or food processor and puree on high for 1-2 minutes or until the puree is completely smooth. Add in addtional water if puree is too thick.
NEW TO MAKING PUREES?
THEN CHECK OF MY GUIDE ON WHICH KITCHEN TOOLS YOU ACTUALLY ARE GOING TO NEED TO MAKE THE CREAMIEST AND SMOOTHEST BABY PUREES. HINT, IT’S NOT MANY!