These Healthy Funfetti Popsicles for Kids + Toddler are a perfect frozen treat on a hot summer day. Made with greek yogurt, honey and dye-free sprinkles, these protein-filled popsicles can be served for breakfast, a cold snack or a deliciously frozen dessert.
Healthy Funfetti Popsicles for Kids + Toddlers
You’re toddler or kid is about to have the BEST DAY EVER!
Cuz, let’s face it, these healthy funfetti popsicles are about to blow their little minds!
A creamy and naturally sweetened popsicle base filled with a big serving of dye-free rainbow sprinkles.
Could life get any better?
Because these popsicles are also healthy – filled with protein, probiotics, a pinch of magic and are natural sweetened.
And don’t worry if you find yourself enjoying one as well – they are that delicious!
Plus, these are super easy to make!
All we do is mix together greek yogurt, honey, vanilla extract and sprinkles then freeze it in popsicle molds – 10 minutes of hands-on time!
My girls call these Magical Rainbow Pops and I couldn’t think of a better name for them.
Pure summer magic, frozen into a popsicle.
Enjoy at the pool, beach, front porch or anywhere else your summer life takes you!
Reasons to Love these Healthy Funfetti Popsicles:
- good source of protein
- healthy popsicle for toddler, kids and adults
- made with natural sweetener (no processed sugar)
- can be served for breakfast, snack or dessert
- frozen treat on a hot day
- filled with probiotics for healthy digestion
- can be made with dye-free sprinkles
How to Make these Healthy Funfetti Popsicles:
- in a medium bowl, mix together the yogurt, honey and vanilla extract
- add in sprinkles and combine
- pour into popsicle molds
- add in more sprinkles for even more magic
- freeze for at least 4 hours
- serve and enjoy
POPSICLE MOLDS FOR KIDS AND TODDLER:
- Zoku Mini Mold – hands down my favorite mold for toddler sized popsicles. Each popsicle is less than an ounce in size and there are 9 popsicles in the mold. I have found that because of their small size these popsicles get devoured before they have time to melt all over the place —> not as messy!
- Zoku Classic Pop Molds – these are bigger then the mini molds, but still great for older toddlers and kids. I used this mold for this recipe.
- FoodWorks Silicone Ice Pop Maker Molds/Popsicle Molds – these are great for toddlers and kids because they are a little bigger. The best part about these molds is that they are transportable and be popped into a cooler for a park or pool picnic.
MORE HEALTHY KIDS + TODDLER TREAT RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE –
- 7 Healthy Popsciles for Baby + Toddler
- Strawberry Lemonade Slushies for Toddlers + Kids
- Easy Watermelon Slush for Toddlers + Kids
- Sweet Beet Dreamsicles for Baby + Toddler
IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE, LET ME KNOW! I WANT TO SEE YOUR YUMMY CREATIONS! SNAP A PIC AND SHARE IT HERE ON PINTEREST
Healthy Funfetti Popsicles
- 2 cups plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup dye-free sprinkles divided
- In a medium bowl, mix together the yogurt, honey, milk and vanilla extact until completely smooth.
- Add in 1/4 cup of sprinkles and mix until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into your yogurt molds.
- Add the extra sprikles on top of the yogurt. Slid in popsicle stick.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or until frozen.