These Tortellini-on-a-Stick with Marinara Dipping Sauce are a fun and healthy lunch for toddler! Using leftover tortellini and whatever veggies you have on hand (and your toddler likes to eat), this lunch takes no time at all to make! Great for lunch at home or packed into a lunch box.
Your toddler will flip-out with excitement when you serve them their lunch on-a-stick!
This easy lunch is made with leftover tortellini and any chopped veggies your toddler prefers.
I usually make ours with peppers, olives and mushrooms but you can pick any veggies that are tender enough to be threaded on to a wooden stick.
REASONS TO LOVE THESE Tortellini-on-a-Stick with Marinara Dipping Sauce FOR Kids TODDLER:
- healthy and delicious
- nutrient packed meal for kids and toddler
- great for lunch at home or packed for a playdate or school
- full of protein, veggies and whole-grains for growing kids
- fun way for kids to eat their veggies
- easy to make – less than 5 minutes
MORE KID + TODDLER LUNCH IDEAS THAT YOU WILL LOVE:
- 12 Healthy Toddler Lunch Ideas
- 36 Healthy School Lunch Recipes
- 10 Allergy-Friendly School Lunches
- 10 Easy + Healthy School Lunches for Warm Weather
- Kale + Spinach Quesadilla for Toddler + Kids
IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE, LET ME KNOW! I WANT TO SEE YOUR YUMMY CREATIONS! SNAP A PIC AND SHARE IT HERE ON PINTEREST
Tortellini On-a-Stick with Marinara Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup tortellini cooked and cooled
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup black olives
- 1/4 cup mushrooms quartered
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 6-8 wooden skewers
- Cut cherry tomatoes and black olives in half, if needed.
- Take a wooden skewer and thread on all the ingredients in any order you prefer.
- Heat the marinara sauce up in microwave for 30 seconds or in a small pot on the stove.