The Best Amazon Prime Day Deals on Baby and Toddler Products (2023)
Our favorite baby and toddler brands – now on SALE! Here are our favorite items to get during Prime Day this year.
Stocking up on all the gear you need for every new stage of your baby’s development can cost a lot!
The good news is that on Amazon Prime Day you can find plenty of deals on lots of great baby and toddler items, including some of my favorites that I use every day. I’ve put together a list of the best Amazon Prime Day baby deals so all you have to do is click “add to cart”.
These deals are only for Prime members, so if you don’t have an Amazon Prime membership yet, you can sign up for a 30-day free trial!
Check out Amazon’s Prime Day baby deals that you won’t want to miss, including deep discounts on lots of my favorite essentials!
My 5 Favorite Prime Day Deals
You can’t beat a high end blender for making baby purees. In fact, I always say that it will change your life, and it’s true! The Vitamix makes perfectly smooth purees in seconds, and it’s great for smoothies, soups, or anything else you can think of to blend up. I know it’s an investment but this Prime Day you can save almost $230 on the Vitamix. It’s priced at $400, one of the lowest prices I’ve ever seen.
One of my favorite cups for toddlers, the Munchkin Splash Toddler Cups come in a 4 pack and have removable lids that can be used as a sippy or with a straw. They’re easy to clean, colorful and ideal for taking on the go. This Prime Day you can score the 4 pack for just $9.40, which comes down to just $2 a cup!
Once you’ve blended up a few batches of homemade baby food in your new Vitamix, you’ll need a way to store it! Enter: baby food containers. I love these WeeSprout baby food containers that have colorful lids and come in a set of 12. Each jar can hold 4oz of baby food, and they’re made from BPA-free plastic. An easy way to bring homemade food on the go! Right now, you can save 10% on them with the on-page coupon.
If you’re in the need for baby bottles, this gift set from Dr. Browns is a great deal! For just $24, it comes with 5 anti-colic baby bottles, storage caps for traveling, and Dr. Brown’s Advantage pacifier. I used Dr. Brown’s Options+ Anti Colic Bottles when my original breastfeeding journey didn’t work out with my son. We had very minimal to no issues with spit-up, gas and colic, which I attribute to the Dr. Brown’s anti-colic system, and I highly recommend them!
One of my favorite freezer tray for baby food, the WeeSprout comes in a variety of colors and a removable clip-on lid. They’re dishwasher safe, colorful and the ideal size to store baby food or breast milk. This Prime Day you can score one for 10% off!
The Best Amazon Prime Day Baby Deals
- Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow MilkSPA Breastmilk and Bottle Warmer – $29.50 at Amazon (Originally $59.99): This is a great bottle warmer at a wonderful price.
- Stasher Reusable Storage Bags – $9.09 at Amazon (Originally $12.99): The best reusable bag on the market!
- ezpz Happy Mat: $18.19 at Amazon (Originally $25.99): The ezpz Happy Mat is an all-in-one placemat + plate that suctions to the table, which means that it captures the mess and eliminates tipped bowls and plates. The ezpz Mini Mat is also on sale!
- Graco Slimfit 3 in 1 Car Seat – $153.99 at Amazon (Originally $219.99): A great car seat that’s designed to grow with your baby. Right now, it’s $45 off!
- BabyBond Baby Swings for Infants – $125.59 at Amazon (Originally $237.97): an easy-to-use electric baby swing with all the advanced functions! This is a must-buy in my book. It’s $108 off!
- Happy Baby Organic Superfood Puffs – $18.95 at Amazon (Originally $25.27): One of my favorite brands of baby puffs, these are perfect to throw in your diaper bag when you’re on the go.
- KitchenAid 4 Sided Box Grater – $17.93 at Amazon (Originally $30.99): This is ideal for shredding zucchini for my Hidden Zucchini Muffins!
- NUK Smooth Flow Pro Anti Colic Baby Bottle – $14.39 at Amazon (Originally $23.99): These anti-colic bottles come highly rated and this 4-pack is 40% off.
- NumNum Pre-Spoon GOOtensils – $19.99 at Amaon (Originally $24.99): These are great for baby led weaning and they’re 20% off.
- Graco Baby Gear – Up to 40% off at Amazon: Car seats, play yards and baby swings all at steep discounts.
- Joovy Kooper Lightweight Stroller – $249.99 at Amazon (Originally $299.99): A good lightweight stroller for travel.
- Olababy 100% Silicone Soft-Tip Training Spoon – $11.96 (Originally $14.99): I like these soft tip spoons that stand up on their own.
- Owlet Cam Video Baby Monitor – $79.99 at Amazon (Originally $119): A WiFi baby monitor that works with your phone.
- PrimaStella Silicone Chew Spoon Set – $7.99 at Amazon (Originally $7.99): These are great silicone spoons for feeding purees to your baby and it comes in a pack of 6.
- BOB Gear Wayfinder Jogging Stroller – $440.79 at Amazon (Originally $579.99): The best stroller for parents who are runners.
- Frida Baby Ultimate Baby Kit – $69.99 at Amazon (Originally $99.99): All of your baby essentials all in one kit!
- Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat and Base – $183.99 at Amazon (Originally $229.99): A sturdy and dependable infant car seat.
- Skip Hop Baby Play Gym, Celestial Dreams – $56 at Amazon (Originally $80): Engage your baby’s senses during tummy time.
The Best Amazon Prime Day Toddler Deals
- CamelBak Eddy Kids Water Bottle – $10.50 at Amazon (Originally $15.50): Keep kids hydrated with one of these cute water bottles.
- Bentgo Kids Lunchbox – $23.99 at Amazon (Originally $39.99): With five separate compartments, this leakproof bento-style lunchbox is a winner.
- Melissa & Doug Toys – Up to 62% off at Amazon: Well-made toys that encourage imaginative play.
- Magna-Tiles 100 Piece Set – $82.99 at Amazon (Originally $119.99): You better RUN to go buy these Magna-Tiles. They are the best gift for any aged kid! We’ve had our sets for years and my 8-11 year olds still play with these! Seriously, they are magical!
- Amazon Fire HD 10 Kids Tablet – $119.99 at Amazon (Originally $199.99): Designed for kids ages 3-7, it easily lets parents filter content and comes with a year of Amazon Kids+ for free.
- Green Toys Seaplane – $7.49 at Amazon (Originally $19.99): Made from recycled milk bottles, this eco-friendly toy is 63% off.
- OK to Wake! Clock – $19.99 at Amazon (Originally $39.95): Keep them in bed longer with this clock and nightlight combo that’s 50% off.
- Hape Master Workbench – $56.49 at Amazon (Originally $82.93): Hape makes beautiful wooden toys that encourage open-ended play.
- SplashEZ 3-in-1 Splash Pad – $19.96 at Amazon (Originally $50): A fun way for toddlers to keep cool in the hot summer months.
- OmieBox – $35.96 at Amazon (Originally $42.50): One of our favorite lunch boxes for kids! Our favorite part is it comes with a removable thermos. Comes in a variety of colors.
- Bentgo Kids Prints Leak-Proof – $23.99 at Amazon (Originally $29.99): Another of our fave lunch boxes is on sale! Is great for kids aged 2-8 years and comes in a ton of different colors and patterns.
- Bentgo Pop – Bento-Style Lunch Box for Kids 8+ and Teens – $25.49 at Amazon (Originally $39.99): just like the Bentgo lunch box, the Pop is just larger and aimed for kids 8+.
- THERMOS FUNTAINER 10 Ounce Stainless Steel Insulated Food Jar – $14.03 at Amazon (Originally $17.99): a workhouse of a school lunch box, we have had this thermos for years and it’s still going strong. Only some colors are on sale.
- CamelBak Eddy Kids Water Bottle – $10.50 at Amazon (Originally $15.00): GET THIS NOW! If you don’t have one yet, they are amazing and worth every penny. If you have one already, now is the time to get a backup for when your kiddo loses theirs… which we all know will happen next school year at some point.
- Choco Mocha Lunch Box for School – $17.59 at Amazon (Originally $21.99): love the colors and styles of this lunch box.
- 20Pcs Sandwich Cutter and Sealer Set for Kids – $19.54 at Amazon (Originally $22.99): great selection of sandwich cutters as well as smaller fruit and veggie cutters.
- Thrive Ice Packs for Lunch Bag – $12.76 at Amazon (Originally $16.95): these are so cute and needed for those hot school lunch days!
Prices were accurate at time of publishing.