The Best Amazon October Prime Day Baby & Toddler Deals
Amazon Prime Day is back! That means you can stock up on lots of products from our favorite baby and toddler brands at amazing sale prices! Here are our favorite items to get during October Prime Day.
Babies grow so fast, and all the gear they need for each new stage of development can really add up!
The good news is that on Amazon Prime Day you can find plenty of deals on lots of great baby and toddler items, including some of my favorites that I use every day. I’ve put together a list of the best Amazon Prime Day baby deals so all you have to do is click “add to cart”.
These deals are only for Prime members, so if you don’t have an Amazon Prime membership yet, you can sign up for a 30-day free trial!
Check out Amazon’s October Prime Day for baby deals that you won’t want to miss, including deep discounts on lots of my favorite essentials!
My 5 Favorite October Prime Day Deals
If you’re planning (or already doing!) baby-led Weaning, these NumNum GOOtensils are a must-have! The unique shape and design help foods stay on the spoon, and since there’s no wrong way to hold them, they’re so much easier for new eaters to use. This set includes one Stage One baby spoon (which can also act as a teether for sore gums) and a Stage Two one for toddlers capable of the food-to-mouth motion. Best of all, they’re 100% BPA, PVC, and phthalates free, so you can feel okay about your child gnawing on them.
You can’t beat a high-end blender for making baby purees. In fact, I always say that it will change your life, and it’s true! The Vitamix makes perfectly smooth purees in seconds, and it’s great for smoothies, soups, sauces, or anything else you can think of to blend up. I know it’s an investment, but this October Prime Day you can save over $129 on the Vitamix.
This 5-compartment lunch box is my top pick for the best lunch box for younger kids. I love that it’s leakproof and that the separate compartments keep lunches from getting soggy. The Bentgo comes in a number of colors (there are also patterned options, but those are slightly more expensive) and you can save $9 on it this October Prime Day!
One of my favorite baking sets for kids, the Baketivity set includes 31 pieces and 12 recipe cards! It’s a great way to get kids into the kitchen, and the tools are colorful, high-quality, and easy for little hands to grip. It’s under $30 thanks to the Prime Day sale!
Homemade popsicles are easy to make and much healthier than almost anything you can buy at the store. Plus, it’s a great way to use up leftover smoothies; just pour them into a mold and freeze! The Bell Dream Popsicle Mold is one of my favorite Popsicle Molds because it’s silicone, so it’s easy to use, easy to clean, and I don’t have to worry about plastic!
The Best Amazon Prime Day Baby Deals
- OXO Tot Changing Pad – $79.99 (Originally $99.95): No need to use a separate changing pad cover thanks to the easy-to-clean surface.
- Green Sprouts Stay Dry Bibs – $18.75 (Originally $24.99): These reasonably-priced Green Sprouts bibs come in a pack of 10 and are on sale for less than $2 a piece!
- WeeSprout Glass Baby Food Jars – $21.59 (Originally $26.99): The perfect size for storing homemade baby purees.
- Graco SnugRide 35 Lite LX Infant Car Seat – $83.99 (Originally $119.99): A great infant car seat on sale for a great price!
- BabyBond Baby Swings for Infants – $124.98 at Amazon (Originally $237.97): An easy-to-use electric baby swing with all the advanced functions! This is a must-buy in my book. It’s $108 off!
- Happy Baby Organic Superfood Puffs – $18.95 at Amazon (Originally $25.27): One of my favorite brands of baby puffs, these are perfect to throw in your diaper bag when you’re on the go.
- PrimaStella Silicone Chew Spoon Set – $5.98 at Amazon (Originally $7.99): These are great silicone spoons for feeding purees to your baby and they come in a pack of 6.
- Frida Baby Infrared Thermometer – $43.99 at Amazon (Originally $49.99): This 3-in-1 thermometer can get a near-instant read on your baby’s temperature through ear, forehead, or touchless scanning.
- Frida Mom Upside Down Peri Bottle – $9.79 at Amazon (Originally $15.97): The ergonomic design of this bottle is super helpful for the first few days after a baby’s arrival.
- Bumpkins Chewtensils Baby Utensils Set – $13.69 at Amazon (Originally $15.95): Featured in my roundup of the best baby spoons, I love that the back of the spoon has sensory bumps to stimulate gums.
- WeeSprout Silicone Suction Plate with Lid – $18.06 (Originally $24.19): I love these silicone plates that suction to a table or highchair tray, so they don’t end up on the floor!
- Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Silicone Baby Bottles – $15.99 (Originally $20.47): These popular silicone baby bottles have nipples that mimic the breast.
The Best Amazon Prime Day Toddler Deals
- Amazon Fire HD 10 Kids Tablet – $119.99 at Amazon (Originally $199.99): Designed for kids ages 3-7, it easily lets parents filter content and comes with a year of Amazon Kids+ for free.
- Guidecraft Classic Kitchen Helper – $179.95 at Amazon (Originally $199.95): This adjustable stool can be adjusted from 15- to 18-inches so it can grow with them for the next few years.
- Play-Doh Color Collection 65-Pack – $14.99 (Originally $21.99): You can never have too much Play-Doh! Give the kids some now, and save the rest for holiday gifting.
- Melissa & Doug Wooden Pizza Play Food Set – $17.88 (Originally $27.99): Melissa & Doug’s high-quality wooden toys encourage open-ended imaginative play.
- SplashEZ 3-in-1 Splash Pad – $19.99 (Originally $24.99): The perfect way to keep babies and toddlers cool on hot days!
Best Deals for Cooking and Lunch
- Thrive Ice Packs – $12.76 at Amazon (Originally $16.95): This 4-pack of fun printed ice packs is great for school lunches.
- Contigo Kids Spill-Proof Tumbler – $8.99 at Amazon (Originally $11.49): BPA-free and available in a ton of different colors, this spill-proof cup is a good step up for your little one.
- KitchenAid 4 Sided Box Grater – $16.19 at Amazon (Originally $30.99): This is ideal for shredding zucchini for my Hidden Zucchini Muffins!
- Bentgo Kids Snack Box – $14.39 (Originally $22.99): A smaller, snack version of one of my favorite lunch boxes for kids.
- Yumbox Bento Lunch Box – $25.59 (Originally $31.99): These adorable Bento-style lunch boxes are ideal for preschoolers.
- Stasher Reusable Storage Bags – $38.47 (Originally $54.99): This a great deal for a 4-pack of these fantastic silicone storage bags.
- Maison Huis 8oz Soup Thermos – $14.39 (Originally $17.99): The perfect size for sending warm soup or pasta for school lunch.
- CamelBak Eddy Kids Water Bottle – $9.10 (Originally $14.56): Available in a wide selection of designs, these water bottles are a great size for little kids.
Prices were accurate at time of publishing.