This Banana + Coconut Milk + Cinnamon homemade baby food recipe is sweet, nutritious, and easy to make! Babies love bananas, and we love giving them to baby – they’re sweet, nutritious, and such an easy food. Baby food for 4 months and up – stage 1 baby food!
Heeeeyyyyyyyyyy you guyyyyyys!
You are going to want to make this deliciously warm, thick and sinfully good puree immediately – like right now!
So set down your phone, blast your favorite spotify station and get to work.
Don’t worry, there isn’t that much work involved, it is Friday after-all. And this puree only takes like 15 seconds to make – 5 seconds of prep, 3 seconds of smashing, 20 second of warming and then you get to have a decadent 5 F-U-L-L minutes of pure puree bliss by yourself!!
I can taste it now!
While I am all for this puree being spooned into your little ones mouth, trust me when I say they are going to love you for it, I made this puree more for you. We mommas need a special treat sometimes and since I know I don’t need to talk you into having another cup of coffee, wine or that extra brownie.
I just thought that a nice healthy puree that tastes like a top notch dessert will do the trick.
Here’s the plan – double this recipe so you can serve this puree to your babes tonight for dinner, while you indulge in Friday night pizza and one too many glasses of wine of course. Tthen put your little one down and come back to the kitchen and grab a separate and waaaayyyy bigger bowl of this puree for yourself.
YOU are going to love this puree/dessert/amazingness!!
Ripe bananas smashed with a fork before being gently warmed, this warming step is not weird just go with me here, all before you swirl in some thick, flavorful and delicious coconut milk all topped with a big sprinkle of cinnamon.
Motto to live by!
Reasons to love this homemade Banana + coconut Milk + Banana Baby food recipe:
- so delicious – baby (and you) will love it
- easy homemade baby food recipe – less than 5 minutes to make
- organic bananas are a fraction more than conventional
- full of healthy fats for baby’s developing brain
- great for babies 4 months and up – stage 1 baby puree
- no blender or machine needed
MORE BABY FOOD RECIPES YOUR BABY WILL LOVE:
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Make and Serve Baby Food
- 7 Organic Starter Baby Purees for Under $20
- 15 Stage One Baby Purees (that actually taste delicious)
- 10 Super Starter Purees for Baby (Tips, Recipes and Starters Guide on How to Feed Baby)
- 5 Minute Mango Baby Food Puree
- Roasted Butternut Squash + Thyme Baby Food Puree
IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE, LET ME KNOW! I WANT TO SEE YOUR YUMMY CREATIONS! SNAP A PIC AND SHARE IT HERE ON PINTEREST
BANANA + COCONUT MILK + CINNAMON BABY FOOD PUREEPrint Rate
- 1/2 banana peeled
- 1-2 tbsp full fat canned coconut milk
- pinch cinnamon
- Place the banana in a small bowl and smash with a fork until almost smooth.
- Microwave the banana for 10 seconds, stir and repeat until the puree is warm.
- Stir in coconut milk and cinnamon and serve.
NEW TO MAKING PUREES?
THEN CHECK OF MY GUIDE ON WHICH KITCHEN TOOLS YOU ACTUALLY ARE GOING TO NEED TO MAKE THE CREAMIEST AND SMOOTHEST BABY PUREES. HINT, IT’S NOT MANY!