This organic Mango + Vanilla Baby Food Puree recipe is a great first food for baby! A fun and flavorful puree that baby will just love. Filled with essential nutrients for growing baby. Great baby food for 4 months and up – stage 1 baby food.
REASONS TO LOVE THIS ORGANIC Mango + Vanilla BABY FOOD RECIPE:
- easy to make – 2-ingredients
- healthy – full of nutrients for growing baby
- baby food for 4 months and up – stage 1 baby food
- great with your favorite homemade baby cereal
- smooth and creamy
- organic puree on a budget
HOW TO MAKE THIS ORGANIC Mango + Vanilla BABY FOOD RECIPE:
- you can use fresh or frozen mango chunks in this recipe
- place mango chunks and vanilla in a medium saucepan
- heat over medium-low heat for 4 minutes
- let cool slightly
- transfer to blender and puree until smooth
- serve or freeze for later
MORE ORGANIC BABY FOOD RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE –
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Make and Serve Homemade Baby Foods
- Butternut Squash + Thyme Organic Baby Food Puree
- Broccoli + Chives Organic Baby Food Puree
- Organic Mango + Vanilla Baby Food Puree
- Green Bean + Coconut Oil Organic Baby Food Puree
- Simmered Organic Apple + Cinnamon Baby Food Puree
- Organic Sweet Potato + Mild Curry Baby Food Puree
- Simmered Organic Pear + Cloves Baby Food Puree
IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE, LET ME KNOW! I WANT TO SEE YOUR YUMMY CREATIONS! SNAP A PIC AND SHARE IT HERE ON PINTEREST
Mango + Vanilla Organic Baby Food Puree
- 1 16-oz bag frozen organic mango
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract or pinch of fresh vanilla bean seeds
- Place the frozen mango and vanilla extract/vanilla bean into a small saucepan and heat over medium-low heat, stirring often until heated all the way through and tender roughly 3-4 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Transfer the mango into a blender or food processor. If your mango mixture gets an excess of liquid while cooking, strain the mangos and reserve the mango liquid into a bowl.
- Blend on high for 1 minute or until the puree completely smooth.
NEW TO MAKING PUREES?
THEN CHECK OF MY GUIDE ON WHICH KITCHEN TOOLS YOU ACTUALLY ARE GOING TO NEED TO MAKE THE CREAMIEST AND SMOOTHEST BABY PUREES. HINT, IT’S NOT MANY!