- 1 cup cantaloupe,
- 1/2 cup frozen mango (see notes)
- 1 medium banana, preferably frozen
- 1/4 cup frozen cauliflower or cauliflower rice (optional)
- 1/2 tsp chia seeds (optional)
- 2-3 tbsp honey (over 1 year), maple syrup or aguva nectar (optional)
- 3/4 cup milk of choice, regular, almond, soy, cashew, oat, etc.
Ingredients: in a blender add in the cantaloupe, mango, banana, cauliflower, chia seeds, honey and milk.
Blend: Turn the blender on and blend for 1-2 minutes or until completely smooth.
Pour: once blended, pour into a small cup with a lid and serve.
Age: 9+ months, babies under 12 months - omit the honey
Yield: 2 8-oz servings
Note on Milk: you can make this smoothie using any milk you prefer – regular or any plant-based milk such as almond, oat or soy.
Note of Frozen Cauliflower: frozen works the best
Note on Frozen Banana and Mango: for a thicker smoothie, use frozen peaches and bananas. If using fresh, add in 4-6 ice cubes.
Storage: Smoothies are best served as soon as you have made it. But you can store any leftovers covered in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Shake before serivng.