DIY Toddler Apple Donut Party
A fun and healthy party for your kids!
Servings: 4 servings
- cream cheese plain, flavored or colored with a couple drops of food coloring
- nutella I am using Trader Joes Cocoa Almond Spread
- plain full-fat Greek Yogurt
- Beech-Nut coldpress purees any flavor you kids love
- ricotta cheese
- almond or peanut butter
- chopped berries strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries
- chopped fruit kiwi, banana, pineapple, grapes, etc
- Beech-Nut Yogurt or Fruit & Veggie Melties
- favorite granola
- candy coated sesame seeds
- mini chocolate chips
- shredded coconut
- chopped Beech-Nut Quinoa Crispies
- chopped nuts peanuts, cashews, almonds
- hemp or sesame seeds
- small crunchy cereal
- dried fruit blueberries, strawberries, apricots, raisins, cranberries, larger dried fruit will have to be chopped
Place the apples slices onto a plate and the spreads and toppings into separate bowls.
Add spoons to each of the topping bowls and kid-friendly knives (spoons also work) in the spread bowls.
Place everything on the center of a table.
Give each toddler a plate and let them have at it.
Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 28mg | Potassium: 232mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 164IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1mg