- 2 bananas, frozen
- 1/3 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp cacao powder (see notes)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2-1 cup milk of choice, regular, almond, hemp, oat, etc.
Age: 1 year and up
Note on Cauliflower: I used store-bought frozen cauliflower to save time. But you can also steam cauilfower yourself before freezing it in this recipe. Either way, the cauliflower will not be noticeable in this recipe. I would not recommed using fresh cauliflower.
Note on Milk: You can use regular, almond, soy, oat, ect. I used almond milk in this recipe. You can also use coconut water or water if you prefer.
Storage: It's best to consume this smoothie as soon as it's made. If you need to, keep it covered in the fridge and it will keep well for up to 24 hours.
- hemp seeds: can add in 2-3 teaspoons to this recipe. Hemp seeds contain 33% by weight and sustainable source of Omega-3s, amino acids, fatty acids, protein, and minerals.
- bee pollen: can add in 1 teaspoon to this recipe. Bee Pollen contains over 200 compounds, minerals, vitamins and essential amino acids.
- chia seeds: can add in 1-2 teaspoons to this recipe. Hemp seeds are loaded with protein, antioxidants, essential omega-3 fatty acids, magnesium, calcium, potassium, and fiber.
Serving: 1serving, Calories: 240kcal, Carbohydrates: 35.2g, Protein: 8.1g, Fat: 10.2g, Saturated Fat: 2.9g, Cholesterol: 5mg, Sodium: 108mg, Potassium: 612mg, Fiber: 5.2g, Sugar: 19.1g, Calcium: 85mg, Iron: 2mg