Toddler Tropical Smoothie
A creamy and delish snack or meal for your little one! It's made with pineapple, an orange, banana, coconut and flax seeds with a drizzle of nut butter for some added protein.
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 banana
- 1 cup pineapple, fresh, frozen or canned
- 1 orange, peeled
- 1/4 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp nut butter, (peanut, almond, seed butter, etc)
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp flax seeds
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (regular, almond, soy, hemp, etc)
- 1/2 cup ice
Age: 9 months and up
Yield: Makes 2 large toddler size servings.
Storage: lasts 24 hours in the fridge in an air-tight container. You will need to shake the container before serving.