Cherry + Beet Smoothie
This vibrant 6-ingredient Cherry + Beet Smoothie is a sweet way for the entire family to enjoy a healthy smoothie! Toddler (and mom) approved this smoothie is great served for breakfast, light lunch, a quick afterschool snack or even after a tough workout.
- 1 cup frozen pitted cherries
- 1/2 medium red beet peeled and chopped
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1-2 cups milk cow, almond, coconut, hemp, etc.
- For high speed blenders, you can keep the beet roughly chopped. If you blender doesn't have that much kick, you can also shred the beet on a cheese grater before blending.
- If serving to baby under 1 year of age, please use maple syrup instead of honey (or no sweetener at all) as honey can cause botulism in kids under the age of 1.