Toddler Green Smoothie
This delicious green smoothie is filled with apple, banana, cucumber, spinach and lots of pineapple! It is rich and creamy with just enough sweetness that everyone in the family will enjoy, especially your toddler!!!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 1-2 cups milk cow, nut, coconut, hemp, etc.
- 1/2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/2 apple peeled and cored
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 cups pineapple
- 2 cups frozen spinach or kale
- 1 tbsp honey
- I use more liquid in my smoothies so my toddler can suck it through her small straw without too much difficulty. If you like a thicker smoothie, start by using 1 cup and add more liquid from there.
- I like to use frozen pineapple and spinach instead of ice in my smoothies, but you can definitely use fresh if you have them on hand. Also, frozen bananas are a great way to add some extra creamy goodness to your smoothies.