Blueberry Pie Smoothie
This Blueberry Pie Smoothie tastes just like your favorite summer dessert but is full of healthy proteins, fiber, antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids and probiotics for a delicious and nutritious breakfast for the entire family!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk cow, nut, coconut, hemp, etc.
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup to taste
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice
In a blender, add all of the ingredients and blend for 1-2 minutes, adding more milk if the smooth is too thick.
Pour into 2 glasses and serve.
- I use frozen wild blueberries (they are much smaller then regular blueberries) in this post and absolutely love them, but regular blueberries will also work. I found my wild blueberries at Trader Joes.
- Add 1 tablespoon of chia or flax seeds for a little nutritional boost.