Whole Food Baby Book Giveaway!! (Now Closed)
To celebrate the newest member of my family, my third book, I am having a big giveaway that includes everything you need to get started on your pureeing adventure!
Yes, third book.. omgeee!!!
Whole Food Baby is a 200 page book dedicated to everything baby food – purees, finger foods, snacks and small bites!
It is also the second book in a series of books dedicated to using whole foods in a fun and tasty way. Whole Food Energy is the first book written by blogger Elise from Kale & Chocolate and is a great book for mamas (and families) because it focuses on foods that will give you a ton of energy, and I know we can all use extra amounts of energy in our lives! Whole Food Baby, picks up where Whole Food Energy leaves off and is all about healthy recipes for your baby/toddler that are made with whole foods.
What I love the most about Whole Food Baby is that this book is divided into the recipes having a main recipe with 2-3 different variations to it. So if you have an abundance of apples on hand, you can make not only a basic apple and clove puree, but I also provide an apple, blackberry and kale puree and also a salmon, apple, sage and quinoa puree to really spice it up.
For even more information on Whole Food Baby, check it out here.
Now, hop down below and fill out the entry form (it’s beyond easy) and let’s get cooking!
- A copy of Whole Food Baby!
- A gift set from Fresh Baby that includes So Easy Baby Food Storage Trays, So Easy First Teether, So Easy Baby Bowl, So Easy First Spoon and Mama Pop Maker (a $39 value). Fresh Baby makes some of my favorite products and the Storage Trays are BPA and phthalate free and made of biodegradable plastic.
- A gift set from Squooshi including their new Filling Station with 6 Large Reusable Pouches and an additional 8 pack of Reusable Pouches (a $35 value). I just started using the filling station and it is a game-changer at our house. It is super easy to use/fill/clean and I couldn’t imagine my life without it.
- A Monbrigo bib that features an original art work of your choice (a $17 value). Monbrigo makes baby products and is a socially responsible company that gives 50% of their profits right back into the community. Read more about their amazing products and philosophy here.
- Fruit Tote and Veggie Crate baby toys made with fair trade organic cotton from Under the Nile, which is one of my favorite eco-friendly baby boutiques (a $66 value). Their pjs are beyond cute!
Enter Giveaway Here
Contest is Now Closed. Congratulations to the winner Kat C.