Even Popeye would be proud of this Oats, Spinach + Avocado Baby Food Puree, with its mighty amount of calcium, iron, Vitamin A and B, protein, iron and good fat needed for your baby to grow and thrive. Easy to make and easy to eat – this puree has it all.
Oats, Spinach + Avocado Baby Food Puree
Who says oats are only for breakfast?
This gentle green puree is loaded with fiber rich oats, healthy spinach, creamy avocado and is perfect for baby’s lunch or dinner.
A puree that even Popeye would be proud of with its mighty amount of calcium, iron, Vitamin A and B, protein, iron and good fat needed for your baby to grow and thrive. E
Easy to make and easy to eat – this puree has it all.
MORE BABY FOOD RECIPES
- 18 Stage 2 Baby Food Purees (that your baby actually eat!)
- 12 Budget-Friendly Baby Food Recipes
- 9 5-Minute Baby Food Purees
- Spinach + Apple Baby Food Puree
- Sweet Potato Baby Puree – 3 Delicious Ways
Oats, Spinach and Avocado Baby Food Puree
- 1/4 cup old-fashion oats
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/4 cup spinach, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup water, breast milk or formula
- Place the oats and liquid into a small saucepan and heat over medium/low heat for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Add in the spinach and cook for another 2-3 minutes or unitl wilted.
- Place the cooked oats, spinach and avocado into a blender or food processor and puree on high for 30 seconds – 1 minute or until you reach desired consistency. Add in extra liquid if needed in 1 tablespoon increments.